Western Union is in the process of rolling out a new web based software WUPOS to replace the existing Translink software for transaction processing at all WUMT locations.
Salient features of the web based WUPOS software are:
1. Easy to deploy and easy to use.
2. Streamlined navigation and automatic display of required fields.
3. Simplified screens-error checks guide employees.
4. Recognises repeat customers-details automatically populate screen.
5. Eliminates physical visits and CD based installations.
The local representative from WUMT will install the web application in the PO. The installation process involves installation of a personal Certificate to be installed in individual windows login account (not as Administrator).
The link to access the application (will work only after installation) is: